Competition T & C’s
|Promoter||Box Hill Hawks Football Club Ltd, City Oval, Corner Whitehorse & Middleborough Roads, Box Hill VIC 3128, ABN: 77 090 410 227|
|Entry Restrictions||Open only to Australian residents aged 18 years and over. Exceptions include directors, officers, management and employees (and the immediate families of directors, officers, management and employees) of the Promoter or of the agencies or companies or participating stores associated with this Promotion.|
|Entry Period||Entries open 10.00am (AEST) on Tuesday 17 May 2016 and close 5:00pm (AEST) on Monday 5th December 2016|
|Entry Method||During the Entry Period, entrants are to visit www.boxhillhawks.com.au (Website) and fully complete and submit the online entry form including their full name, email address, phone number, and any additional information as required by the Promoter.|
|Entry Pool||All entrants will be entered into the entry pool and will be eligible to win the one (2) prizes.|
|Prize Details||First Prizes (1)
2016 Nissan Qashqai ST
Body Style – Wagon
Transmission – 6 speed auto
Engine – 2.0L Aspirated
Cylinders – 4
Fuel Type – Petrol – Unleaded ULP
Fuel Consumption – 7.7/100km
Max Power – 106kw@6000rpm
Max Torque – 200Nm@4400rpm
Second Prize (2)
Everyone that takes out a Dreamstreet product is entitled to two (2) Hawthorn Football Club Presidents Lunch or Dinner Tickets to a 2016 season match at the MCG for a selected hawthorn home game.
|Prize Pool||The total prize pool is valued at $30,000|
|Entry Limits||Entrants are restricted to one entry per unique email address.|
|Draw Details||There will be one (1) draw at 10:00am (AEST) on Monday 5th December.|
|The winner will be notified by phone and in writing within two (2) days of the relevant draw.|
|Prize Claim Date||Prizes must be claimed within three (3) days of the relevant draw.|
- Information regarding prizes and how to enter forms part of these conditions. By entering, entrants accept these conditions.
- The Promotion will be conducted during the Entry Period.
- Entries must be received during the Entry Period. Entries are deemed to be received at the time they are received by the Promoter’s database and not at the time of submission by the Entrant. Failure of an Entrant to provide all mandatory details may, at the Promoter’s discretion, result in an invalid entry (and, at the Promoter’s discretion, in all of the entrant’s entries being invalid). The Promoter is not liable for late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible, corrupted or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence due to error, omission, tampering, deletion, theft, and communications failure or otherwise. The Promoter has no control over communications networks and is not liable for any problems associated with them due to traffic congestion, technical malfunction or otherwise. The Promoter is not liable for any consequences of user error including (without limitation) costs incurred. Entrants who enter using multiple email addresses or aliases may be disqualified. Entrants are responsible for their own costs associated with accessing the Internet. Automatically generated entries will not be accepted.
- The draw will be conducted at the time, date and location as stated in the Draw Details. All valid entries will be randomly drawn from all the Entry Pool received between the start and the end of the Entry Period.
- The prizes are as stated in the Prize Details.
- The winners will be notified in accordance with the Winners Notification above. By entering this Promotion, each Entrant requests that his or her full address not be published.
- The winners must, at the Promoter’s request, participate in all promotional activity (such as publicity and photography) surrounding the winning of any prize, free of charge, and they consent to the Promoter using their name and image in promotional material.
- The Promoter may require winners to provide proof of identity, proof of age and proof of residency. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the Promoter’s discretion.
- If a winning entry is deemed not to comply with these Terms and Conditions, the Entry will be discarded and a new winner of that prize will be determined by drawing a further valid entry in accordance with paragraph 5.
- The Promoter may, in its sole discretion, disqualify all entries from, and prohibit further participation in this Promotion by, any person who tampers with or benefits from any tampering with the entry process or with the operation of the Promotion or acts in violation of these conditions, acts in a disruptive manner or acts with the intent or effect of annoying, abusing, threatening or harassing any other person.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Prizes are not transferrable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in prize value. If a prize is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter may substitute for that prize another item of equal or higher value as determined by the Promoter, subject to the approval of the gaming authorities in each state and territory if required.
- If a prize has not been accepted or claimed in accordance with the Prize Claim Date, the relevant winner’s entry will be deemed invalid and the Promoter will conduct such further draws in accordance with the Unclaimed Prize Draw Details as are necessary to distribute the prize(s), subject to any requirements of the gaming authorities in each state and territory. Any winner(s) in this draw will be notified as stated in the Unclaimed Prize Draw Winner Notification.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this competition or accepting or using any prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- Without limiting the previous paragraph, the Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any damage or delay in transit to prizes.
- If for any reason any aspect of this competition is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, or invalidate any affected entries, subject to the approval of the gaming authorities in each state and territory if required.
- The Promoter is not liable for any tax implications arising from prize winnings. Independent financial advice should be sought. Where this Promotion involves, for GST purposes, supplies being made for non‐monetary consideration, entrants will follow the Australian Taxation Office’s stated view that where the parties are at arm’s length, goods and services exchanged are of equal GST inclusive market values.
- All entries will be the property of the Promoter. The information entrants provide will be used by the Promoter for the purpose of conducting this Promotion. The Promoter may disclose entrants’ personal information to its contractors and agents to assist in conducting this Promotion or communicating with entrants. If the entrant has marked the “opt‐in” box on the entry form, the entrant consents to the storage of their personal information on the Promoter’s database and the Promoter may use this information for future promotional and marketing purposes regarding the Promoter’s products including contacting the entrant via electronic messaging. By entering this competition, entrants consent to receiving SMS or email messages from the Promoter. The Promoter is bound by the National Privacy Principles in the Privacy Act 1988. Entrants can request access to the personal information the Promoter holds about them by contacting the Promoter at their address stated in the Promoter section of these conditions.